I promise you I'll never lose myself to self-pity again.
我保证不会再自怨自艾。
And I think right there and then...
我想就在那一刻。
she realized none of us is perfect forever.
她领悟到没有人是永远完美。
She found peace.
她得到平静。
She opened a studio and taught young girls how to dance.
她开了舞蹈教室教小女孩跳舞。
And tendu.
伸展。
Come back the other way. And spot, spot, spot.
从另一边转回来,看着定点。
Excellent.
非常好。
Good night, Miss Daisy. Good night.
晚安,黛丝小姐,晚安。
That was a good class.
很好的一堂课。
You certainly are beautiful to watch.
你真是赏心悦目。
Dancing's all about the line.
跳舞最重要的是线条。
The line of your body.
身体的线条。
Sooner or later, you lose that line, and you never get it back.
迟早会失去它,再也不会有。
I figure you were born in 1 91 8...
你在1918年出生。
forty-nine years ago.
那是49年前。
I'm 43.
我今年43岁。
We are almost the same age.
年纪差不多。
We're meeting in the middle.
我们步入中年才在一起。
We finally caught up with each other.
终于赶上对方的年纪。
Wait.
等一下。
I wanna remember us just as we are now.
我想永远记得现在的我们。