Yes, a gun, a knife, anything.
用枪、用刀,什么都好。
But nobody goes in and nobody goes out.
但别让任何人进出我的房间。
OK.
好的。
You still here?
你还在这里?
What would a real interview with this dame be worth?
跟这女人做的访问值多少钱?
Are you referring to Her Highness? - I'm not referring to Annie Oakley.
你指公主?我不是指奥莉。
How much? What do you care?
多少钱?问来干嘛?
You've got no chance. If I did, how much?
你没机会, 若有,多少钱?
Just a plain talk on world conditions might be worth 250.
跟她谈世界局势值二百五十元。
Her views on clothes, a lot more.
跟她谈时装会更值钱。
Maybe 1,000. Dollars?
也许一千元,美元?
I'm talking about her views on everything.
我是指她对任何事情的看法。
The private and secret longings of a princess.
公主心事大揭秘。
Her innermost thoughts, as revealed to your own correspondent.
尽诉她内心的想法、渴望。
in a private, personal, exclusive interview.
一切尽在这个私人的独家专访中。