UNIT 2 DNA
第二单元 DNA
Lesson 12: Did You Ever See a "Chorse"?
第12课:你见过“Chorse”吗?
You need two groups to sing this song.
需要两组人来唱这首歌。
One group sings the purple words.
一组唱紫色的字。
The other group sings the green words.
另一组唱绿色的字。
Did you ever see a "chorse"?
你见过“chorse”吗?
What?A "chorse"?Yes,a "chorse."
什么?“chorse”?是的,“chorse”。
Did you ever see a "chorse"
你见过“Chorse”
So fine?No,I never saw a "chorse."
这么好吗?不,我没有见过“chorse”。
It's a chicken and a horse!
它是一只鸡和一匹马!
But a chicken and a horse ,Don't combine.
但是马和鸡.不能结合。
Did you ever see a "fabbit"?
你见过“fabbit”吗?
What?A "fabbit"?Yes,a "fabbit."
什么?“fabbit”?是的,“fabbit”。
Did you ever see a "fabbit" So fine?
你见过“fabbit”这么好吗?
No,I never saw a "fabbit."
不,我从来没见过“fabbit”。
It's a fish and a rabbit!
它是一条鱼和一只兔子!
But a fish and a rabbit .Don't combine.
但是,鱼和兔子,不能结合。
But a fish and a rabbit .Don't combine.
但是,鱼和兔子,不能结合。
What if you could combine a cow and a tiger?
如果你可以让母牛和老虎结合的话会怎么样?
Try it in the song!
试着把它唱进歌里!
Hmm ...would you call a cow and a tiger a "ciger"?
恩……你可以管一头母牛和一只老虎的结合体叫“ciger”吗?
or a "tow"?
或是“tow”?
LET'S DO IT!
做一做!
Work in a small group.
小组练习。
Imagine you are a zookeeper whose zoo is losing money.
想象你是一个正亏损的动物园里的一个动物饲养员。
You want to make some exciting new animals.
你想研制出一些令人兴奋的新动物。
What animals will you combine?
你要杂交什么动物?
What will you name them?
要给它们起什么名字?
Use the pattern in the song to tell customers about your new animals.
用诗里的句式向游客介绍你的新动物。
Sing the new song to the rest of the class.
给其它同学唱这首新歌。
n. 图案,式样,典范,模式,型
v. 以图案