Sometime after that.
在那之后。
Did you tell him about this Benjamin?
你有跟他提到班哲明吗?
He knew enough, darling.
他知道的够多了。
Mama?
妈妈?
Queenie?
昆妮?
Hello?
谁呀?
Oh, hi, Mrs. Carter, it's Benjamin. Where is everybody?
卡特太太,我是班哲明,大家都在哪里?
Oh, Benjamin. Queenie died.
班哲明,昆妮过世了。
I'm so sorry.
很遗憾。
I'm gonna miss you, Queenie.
我会很想念你,昆妮。
I'm so sorry for your loss. She was a great woman.
请节哀顺变,她是个好女人。
Our deepest condolences.
节哀顺变。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
We buried her beside her beloved Mr. Weathers.
她葬在她心爱的魏先生旁边。
And so we might have memories of our own...
为了拥有属于我们的回忆。
we sold my father's house on Esplanade.
我卖掉我爸的屋。
It is a wonderful old place, darling.
这是一栋很棒的老屋。
I think we are going to be so happy here.
我们住在这里一定很幸福。
Oh. What a long family history you have.
你的家族历史真悠久。
They come with the house.
买这屋免费赠送。
Come on.
来吧。
You have to see the master suite.
你得看看主卧室。
We bought ourselves a duplex.
我们买了一栋楼中楼。