I'll get Doctor Bannochhoven.It's no use.
我去找班诺医生,没用的。
I'll be dead before he gets here.
他来之前,我已经死掉了。
She's asleep. She was in hysterics 3 minutes ago.
她睡着了,刚才她还歇斯底里。
Are you asleep, ma'am? No.
你睡着了吗?不。
I'll only disturb Your Royal Highness a moment.
我只会打扰公主殿下一会儿。
I'm very ashamed, Doctor. Suddenly I was crying.
我很羞家,突然哭起来。
To cry is perfectly normal.
哭是完全正常的。
It's important she be calm and relaxed for the press conference.
她要在记者会上保持冷静轻松。
Don't worry, Doctor, I'll be calm and relaxed.
放心,医生,我会冷静轻松。
I'll bow and I'll smile,
我会鞠躬、微笑。
I'll improve trade relations and I'll.
我会改善贸易关系,我会。
There she goes again. Give her something, please.
她又是这样子,快想法子。
Uncover her arm, please.
麻烦你拉起她的衣袖。
What's that? Sleep and calm.
那是什么?安眠和镇静剂。
This will relax you and make you feel a little happy.
这会令你放轻松和开怀一点。
It's a new drug, quite harmless.
是一种新药,无害的。
There.
行了。
I don't feel any different.
我不觉得有分别。
You will. It may take a little time to take hold.
待会药力就见效了。
Just now, lie back.
现在快休息一下。
Can I keep just one light on? Of course.
只开一盏灯行吗? 当然可以。
The best thing I know is to do exactly what you wish for a while.
现在最重要的是让你随心所欲。
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢,医生。
Oh, the General! Doctor, quick.
上将!医生快来看看。
I'm perfectly all right.
我没事。
Goodnight, ma'am.
晚安,公主。
Goodnight, ma'am. Goodnight, Doctor.
晚安,公主 晚安,医生。