Do you want to hearth is or not, Mr. Lovett?
你到底要不要听,罗威特先生?
It's been 84 years...
已经八十四年了。
and I can still smell the fresh paint.
我仿佛还闻得到油漆的味道。
The china had never been used.
船上的磁器都是新的。
The sheets had never been slept in.
床单也没人用过。
Titanic was called "The Ship of Dreams".
泰坦尼克号被称为“梦幻之船”。
and it was, it really was.
名副其实,确实是名副其实。
All third-class passengers with a forward berth.
前舱旅客。
this way, please, this queue.
请这边走。
Right here. Big boat, huh?
你看这船。
Daddy, it's a ship. You're right.
是大轮船,你说得对。
I don't see what all the fuss is about.
没什么大不了的嘛!
It doesn't look any bigger than the Mauritania.
不会大过毛里塔尼亚号。
You can be blase about some things, Rose, but not about Titanic.
绝对不能小看泰坦尼克号。
It's over 1 00 feet longer than Mauritania and far more luxurious.
她比毛里塔尼亚长一百尺,而且豪华得多。
Your daughter is far too difficult to impress, Ruth.
你女儿真是挑剔啊,露诗。