What’s the matter? This used to be your favorite place.
怎么了? 以前这不是你最喜欢的地方吗?
- We used to come here for your birthday. - When I was, like, 8.
- 我们一直都是在这为你庆祝生日啊 - 那还是我八岁的时候
So, Al, basketball season’s coming up.
那么,艾尔,篮球季赛快要到了
- You ready? - Yeah.
- 你准备好了吗? - 是的
- Been working on that outside shot? - Mm-hm.
- 练习外围投篮了吗? - 嗯
- Passing? - Good.
- 传球呢? - 还好吧
- Dribbling? - Really good.
- 运球呢? - 凑合
Good’s not going to get you a scholarship.
光是凑合是无法拿到奖学金的
I meant, it’s great. It’s great, Dad. It’s great.
我是说,好极了 好极了,爸爸,非常好
That’s my boy. Remember, it’s not how big you are.
这才是我的儿子 记住,问题不在于你有多出色
It’s how big you play.
而在于你表现得多出色
Right up here.
来一个
Uh, Maggie got into Georgetown.
嗯,玛姬进了乔治城大学
Maggie, that’s awesome.
玛姬,这太棒了
Can you turn down the?
你能不能关小点…
Okay, guys, see you soon.
好吧,孩子们,再见了
Love you. Nice chatting with you.
我爱你们,很高兴能和你们聊聊
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么?
Hey, that’s my stuff.
嗨,那是我的东西
Why are you destroying our yard?
你为什么要毁掉我们的后院?
It’s not our yard. It’s my yard, remember?
这里已经不是我们的后院了 这是我的后院,记得吗?
You took the road not taken. And I get the yard.
你选择了你曾经没有选择的路 于是我得到了这后院
I’m going to turn it into a showpiece for my clients.
我正要把它变成一个 给客户参考的样品
- Clients of what? - Landscape design.
- 什么的客户? - 园林设计
Landscape design?
园林设计?
I’m going to show people what I can do.
我要让人知道我的本事