Well... I didn't expect to see you so soon.
没想到你这么快就来了
But you knew I was coming? Of course.
你知道我会来 当然
$50 for contact?
通灵一次50美元
With the deceased -- loved ones, parents, girlfriends.
与死去的爱人 父母 女友通灵
It's my specialty.
这是我的专长
You know what? This was a mistake.
你知道吗 这是个错误
I- I really shouldn't be speaking with you at all.
我不应该和你私下交谈
No. I don't believe in mistakes.
不 我不相信错误
And we're not really going to be talking about the case, are we?
我们真正要谈的不是案子 对吧
Just tuck it behind your ear.
把头发掖在耳后
Would you tell her to stop it? All right, Stacy.
你能让她停下来吗 好了 史黛西
I'm just trying to get her hair a little more fun.
我只是想让她的头发变得更有趣
Yeah, well, my hair doesn't like fun.
我的头发不喜欢有趣
My hair likes a good book, a glass of Chablis,
我的头发喜欢好书 夏布利酒
and bed before "Nightline".
在《新闻夜航》播出前就睡觉
I think what Stacy's trying to
我想史黛西想说的是
say is that it's all about first impressions...
给别人的第一印象很重要
at an event like this. So true.
尤其是这样的活动 对极了
Well, first impressions are a lie, okay?
第一印象是骗人的 好不
That's why I don't believe
所以我不相信
in blush or teeth whitening or hair dye.
腮红 牙齿美白 还有染发剂