Mike O’Donnell.
麦克·奥唐纳
Do I know you?
我认识你吗?
No. But I know you.
你不认识我,但我认识你
Oh, yeah?
噢,是吗?
High school star. Never quite lived up to your potential.
校园明星,从来都无愧于你的潜质
Sooner or later you all come back to the old school.
迟早你会回到曾经的学校
Stand there and look at the picture of the glory days...
站在那儿,凝视照片里昔日的辉煌…
...wondering what might have been.
…好奇这一切怎么变成现在这样
Seems to me you guys are living in the past.
在我看来你们都活在过去
Well, of course I want to live in the past.
当然我会向往过去美好的时光
It was better there.
那时可比现在好得多
I’ll bet you wish you had it to do all over again.
我敢打赌你会想再重来一次
Huh. You got that right.
你倒是说中了
You’re sure about that?
你确定那是你所期盼的吗?
Oh, yeah.
嗯,是的
Dad. - Hi, Mr. O’Donnell.
- 爸爸 - 嗨,奥唐纳先生
- Ladies. MAGGIE: What are you doing here?
- 女士们 - 你在这里做什么呢?
Oh, I was just talking to...
我刚刚正在对…
...nobody.
…空气说话
Doesn’t matter. I got off work early, and I thought we could get ice cream.
没事,今天我下班早 我想我们可以去吃冰激凌
Together?
一起?
- Why? - Just go get your brother, okay?
- 为什么? - 去把你弟弟找来,好吗?
No, we’re fine.
不用了,就这些
Do you need anything else?
还要点别的吗?