She’s too good for you.
你配不上她.
Maybe you’re right.
也许你是对的.
I’m too good for you too.
你也配不上我.
But I have lower expectations. -I thought we settled this last spring.
但是我降低了要求. -我们春天就在一起了.
So then we probably shouldn’t have slept together over the summer.
所以说也许我们不该整个夏天都呆在一起.
Stop.
别.
You ready?
你好了吗?
Do you wanna know something funny?
你想听点儿有趣的吗?
Lenny’s not dead.
兰尼没有死.
Not technically.
从学术角度来讲.
He....
他....
He’s got married.
他结婚了.
He’s got a wife and kids...
他有一位妻子一帮孩子...
and a mortgage. ...
和抵押贷款.
It was all supposed to be mine, except for the wife.
这些原本都是我的, 除了他的老婆.
And you.... You don’t look a thing like him.
而你.... 你一点儿都不象他.
You ugly bartender. -Stop it.
你这丑陋的招待 -别说了.
You couldn’t shine his shoes. -I’m sorry.
你给他擦鞋都不配. -对不起.
It wasn’t supposed to turn out like this.
本不该这样的.
It wasn’t supposed to turn out like this.
本不该这样的.
Which way? -Let me just see here.
走哪条路? -让我看看.
I’m not sure.
不能肯定.