Scrabble?
拼字游戏
Oh, you pick seven tiles with different letters.
你要选七张字母不同的字母牌
Yeah, I know the game.
是 我知道这个游戏
But why isn't it on your calendar?
但为什么没在你的日程表里
Is it some kind of dirty scrabble...
是不是那种下流拼字游戏
like strip poker or naked twister?
就像脱衣扑克或是裸体扭扭乐之类的
Who plays that, Teri?
谁玩那个啊 泰丽
No, my clothes stayed on.
不是那种 我没脱衣服
Um, put it on my calendar
把这个写进我日程表吧
for the third Tuesday of every month, okay?
每个月的第三个周二 好吧
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't even -- Jane, right?
很抱歉 我没有... 简 是吧
Yes. How did you know? Don't worry, Jane.
是啊 你怎么知道的 别担心 简
You won't be alone for long.
你不会孤单太久的
And stay away from chili. It's murder on the pancreas.
还有远离辣椒 那玩意可是胰脏杀手
Who was that? Kim's client, a psychic --
这是谁啊 金的客户 一个灵媒
one rung below mimes and balloon artists.
地位比哑剧演员和气球艺术家还低
Well, she knew my name, so she must be good.
她知道我的名字 所以她肯定挺不错的
Yeah, she either read your soul,
是啊 她要么是读懂了你的灵魂
or she read your in-box.
要么是看见了你的收件箱
And the psychic had this
那个灵媒仿佛
look like she could totally see through me.
能完全看穿我
Hmm. Were you wearing your blue-silk top...
你是不是穿了那件蓝绸上衣...
'cause in the right light, you can totally see your...
因为灯光角度合适的话 就能看到你的...
That's not you at the door, is it?
不是你在敲门吧
No.
不是我
But if you're scared,
但是如果你害怕
there's a croquet mallet under my bed.
我床底下有个长柄木槌