Once I was walking my dog down the road.
有一次我在路上罴狗。
I'm blind in the one eye...
害我一只眼睛盲。
can't hardly hear...
听也听不太清楚。
get twitches and shakes out of nowhere...
无缘无故就会抽搐发抖。
always losing my line of thought.
老是忘了我想说什么。
But you know what?
不过你知道吗?
God keeps reminding me I'm Iucky to be alive.
上帝总是提醒我能活着很幸运。
Storm's coming.
暴风雨就快来啦。
May I help you, sir? Up the stairs, first bedroom.
让我帮你,楼上第一间房。
Wake up.
醒醒。
Let's get you dressed.
我帮你着衫。
Get up, sir.
起来。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went.
你可以像疯狗一样疯狂。
You can swear and curse the Fates...
或是用粗口闹命运之神。
but when it comes to the end...
但是到头来。?
you have to let go.
你还是得看开。
Well, it sure is a beautiful service.
这是一场很温馨的告别式。
He'll be buried right next to your mother.
他会被葬在你母亲旁边。
You're my mother.
你才是我母亲。
My baby.
我的宝贝。
Now, I'd never seen New York.
我从来没去过纽约。