I’m not willing to make a public statement.
我不要做公开声明.
It doesn’t matter, Amanda.
没关系的, 阿曼达.
They’re letting you go.
他们要你离开.
It’s out of my hands.
我无能为力了.
And this champagne cup is in the wrong place.
香槟酒杯放错地方了.
And up and down. And up and—
起立,坐下. 起立--
Katherine. Good evening, Miss Watson.
凯瑟琳. 晚上好, 沃森小姐.
Good evening, Miss Watson. -Join us.
晚上好,沃森小姐. -和我们一起吧.
No.
哦,不了.
Good night, Miss Watson. -Good night, Miss Watson.
晚安, 沃森小姐. -晚安, 沃森小姐.
And down. Very nice.
坐下. 很好.
Hey.
嗨.
Heard about Amanda. I’m sorry.
听说阿曼达的事了. 我真难过.
She seemed all right about it. I wouldn’t be.
她却好像无所谓似的. 我可做不到.
They don’t give you too many chances around here.
他们不会给你什么机会的.
Oh, that depends how much they hate you to begin with.
哦,那首先取决于他们有多恨你.
Can I buy you a drink? Or are you here for dinner?
我能请你喝一杯吗? 或者你是来进晚餐的?
How long do the marriage lectures take?
婚礼课程要持续多长时间?
Get this woman a booth.
给这位女士来个单间吧
Your husband is at a crossroads in his career.
试想你的丈夫正处于事业的关键时刻.