So, you like me?
那么,你喜欢我?
Yeah. Yeah.
对,对。
I do. l mean I might even...
我喜欢,我是说,我甚至可能。
You might even what?
你甚至可能什么?
Give me a ride, horsey! No. Not now, Zoe.
让我骑上去,小马!不,现在不要闹,周。
I might even...
我甚至可能。
Holly!
郝莉!
love you.
爱上你了。
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hey!
嘿!
What were you thinking?
你在想什么?
That isn't even close to what I asked you to do.
和我要你做的事情完全不相干。
I got distracted.
我有些心烦意乱。
By what? A lobotomy?
因为什么?因为你做了脑白质切除术?
Because short of that, short of you telling me that somebody came...
因为少了那东西, 忘记告诉我有人过来。
and actually removed your brain, I can't even begin to.
并取走了你大脑子, 我甚至不能开始。
By you.
因为你。
I was distracted by you.
我为你而心烦意乱。
Hey, Mom? Yeah?
嘿,妈妈? 什么事?
Do you remember when we first got here...
你还记得我们第一次来到这里。
and you were feeling so lousy?
你感到很灰心?
Well, the thing is...
事情是这样的。
I just hated seeing you like that. And...
我当时不喜欢看到你那个样子,然后。