It’s ridiculous. -Tell me. No, it’s not. You know.
真是荒唐. -告诉我. 不,你知道什么.
You know something. Tell me. -It’s William Holden.
你一定知道点儿什么. 告诉我. -威廉 荷顿.
Fantastic! -I know.
不可思议! -可不.
Who is it?
是谁?
William Holden.
威廉 荷顿.
I know. I know. I’m late. I’m-- Abject pleading, apologies, forgiveness.
我错了,我错了. 我迟到了. 我太糟了 我道歉,我忏悔,我请求原谅.
Is she giving you any trouble?
她给你带来麻烦了吧?
If these girls can’t get back on time, know what I say? Lock them out.
如果这些姑娘不能准时回校, 知道我会说什么? 把她们关在外面.
Come on. Out! I’m going to lock the door. Out! 快点.
走吧! 我要锁门了. 走吧!
Bedtime, ladies. Bedtime. Let’s go. Bedtime.
就寝了, 女士们. 该就寝了. 我们回去吧.
Hey, Betty. -Quiet time, ladies.
嗨, 贝蒂. -女士们,请安静.
Women like Katherine Watson don’t get married...
象凯瑟琳 沃森这样的女人不结婚...
because they choose not to. -No woman chooses to live...
是因为她们不愿意结. -没有女人会自愿选择独身...
without a home, unless she’s sleeping with her ltalian professor. ...
除非她和意大利教授睡觉.
You are so critical. -I am not.
你太刻薄了. -我没有.
Of course you are. You’re your mother’s daughter.
你肯定是. 你和你妈一样.
It’s a classic Electra complex.
标准的恋父情结.
I don’t blame you. I mean...
我不是责备你. 而是说...
who wouldn’t want to murder your mother? ...
谁不曾有过轼母的想法?
Hey. How’s the Harvard sweetheart? -Divine.
嘿. 哈佛甜心怎么样啦? -可爱极了.
Got an extra ciggie?
来根上等烟?
Did you do his homework? -Of course.
你帮他做功课么? -当然了.