I will see the prisoner.
我要见犯人。
We've got orders from the king...
国王有令。
The king will be dead in a month.
国王快死了。
Who do you think will rule this kingdom?
你想将由谁统治这王国?
Now open this door.
快开门。
Majesty.
陛下。
Come on, filth. Up on your feet.
站起来,脏人。
Stop it.
住手。
Leave me.
退下。
I said, leave me!
我说,退下!
Milady.
王妃殿下。
Sire, I come to beg you...
大人,我来求你。
to confess all and swear allegiance to the king...
承认这一切,向国王宣誓效忠吧。
that he might show you mercy.
他会饶你的。
Will he show mercy to my country?
他会饶过苏格兰吗?
Mercy is to die quickly...
饶你就是让你快点死。
perhaps even live in a tower.
也许将你关在塔上。
In time, who knows what can happen...
假以时日,也许会有转机。
if you can only live?
只要你能活着?
If I swear to him...
若我向他宣誓。
then all that I am is dead already.
那样的我,等于早死了。
You will die. It will be awful.
你若死了,一切会更惨。
Every man dies.
所有人都会死。
Not every man really lives.
不是每个人都能活。