Where?
在哪儿?
Yeah? Ben.
你好?本。
Yeah? We got big problems down here.
什么?我们这里有大麻烦了。
Huge, massive. What?
大麻烦,什么?
The pilot light on that big thing that cooks the food? It's out again.
母火把炉子烧着了?它又坏了。
No, it can't be broken. I just bought it two months ago.
不,不可能坏的,我才买了两个星期。
Ben, I am telling you, the only gas I'm smelling is coming from Pablo.
本,我告诉你,我现在只能闻到帕布鲁的味道。
Okay.
好。
Calm down. I'm coming right now. Goodbye.
冷静,我马上就过来,再见。
Holly, I got a problem at the restaurant, so I have to go.
郝莉,我的餐厅有点麻烦了,所以我现在马上要赶过去。
No, you can't! Why not?
不,你不能去!为什么不能?
I mean, can I come? Yeah, why not? Come on.
我是说,我能不能去?可以,为什么不?来吧。
I've got to go to the bathroom really bad.
我必须去厕所,很急。
Yeah, well, go.
好,去吧。
There's the bathroom there, but hurry up.
厕所在那里,不过快点。
Right there through that door.
就是那扇门。
I love this.
我喜欢这个。
You have got to be kidding me.
你们一定是在和我开玩笑。
This isn't going to cover anything.
这件什么也遮不住。
That's exactly the point.
这正是重点。
Houston, we have a problem.
休斯顿,我们有麻烦了。
What kind? The very, very bad kind.
哪种?非常,非常糟糕的那种。
He's on his way to the restaurant now.
他现在正在去餐厅的路上。
Oh, my God! What do we do?
噢,我的天!我们该怎么办?
Create a distraction. A really, really big one.
分散注意,真正的能分散注意的事物。
I'll see you there. Bye.
我们在那里见,再见。
Do we have to take a cab? I hate cabs.
我们必须乘坐出租吗?我不喜欢。
Maybe we should walk. What are you, crazy?
也许我们该走着去吗,你怎么了,疯了吗?
We're going to the River Bistro. I get carsick.
我们要去河流小酒馆吗,我晕车。