It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom.
失去了自由 什么也都不是了。
That's just a dream, William.
那只是梦想,威廉。
A dream? Just a...
梦想?
then what have we been doing all this time?
我们所做的这一切算什么?
We've lived that dream.
我们靠这梦想而活。
Your dream isn't about freedom.
你的梦想不是自由。
It's about Murron.
是茉朗。
Your dream is to be a hero 'cause you think she sees you.
你想当英雄,认为她在看你。
I don't think she sees me. I know she does.
我知道她在看着我。
And your father sees you, too.
你的父亲也在看着你。
Jesus.
天啊。
Get up. Give us your hand.
起来,抓好了。
Shall I come with you?
要我跟你去吗?
No. I'll go alone.
不,我自己去。
I'll see you after.
谈判完再见。
Right.
好。
Sooner rather than later, I hope.
希望愈早见愈好。
He won't come.
他不会来。
He will.
会来的。
I know he will.
我知道他会来的。
Milord, he approaches!
大人,他来了!