The person they wanted took a job at Brown, and no one else was available.
他们想要的那人跑到布朗去了,一时有没有合适人选.
So here you are.
于是,就让你来了.
You can go in now. Good luck.
可以进去了. 祝你好运.
Your first class left a lot to be desired, Miss Watson.
你的第一堂课留下很多悬念,沃森小姐.
And I’m curious about the subject of your dissertation.
而且我对你的研究课题非常好奇.
You suggest, "Picasso will do for the 20th century...
你写到,"毕加索对于20世纪来说...
what Michelangelo did for the Renaissance," unquote. ...
相当于米开朗基罗之对于文艺复兴," .
In terms of influencing movements.
在表现主义运动时期.
So these canvases that they’re turning out these days...
他们使用画布的背面...
with paint dripped and splotched on them... ...
让颜料四处滴溅,任意涂抹色彩的作品...
they’re as worthy of our attention as Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel? ...
如同米开朗基罗的西斯庭教堂 一样值得我们关注?
I’m not comparing them.
我没有将它们相比较.
Have you ever seen the Sistine Chapel, Miss Watson?
你见过西斯庭教堂吗,沃森小姐?
Actually stood there?
亲自站在实物面前?
I’ve never been to Europe.
我从未去过欧洲.
I can assure all of you this is the place I want to be more than anything.
但我可以告诉你那个地方在我心目中 有非比寻常的位置.
Better discipline next class, Miss Watson.
下堂课请你加强纪律, 沃森小姐.
Hello. -It’s me.
喂. -是我.
Hey! -Collect from Katherine Watson.
嗨! -长话费由凯瑟琳 沃森支付.
Will you accept? –Yeah, sure, of course I will.
你同意接听吗? -是的, 当然,接过来.
Hey, is everything okay?
啊, 一切还顺利么?
Yeah.
是啊