You maniac! You burned it up!
你这个疯子 你把它烧掉了
Darn you! Darn you all to hack!
该死 真该死
Can we go to the fun side now?
我们现在能到快乐的一边去了吗?
Everybody calm down! Come into this cave.
大家静一静 到这个洞里来吧
Everybody please calm down.
大家静一静
You over here and you over there.
你到这边来 你到那边去
FASTEN SEAT BELTS
系好安全带
Calm down people, okay?
冷静下来 好吗?
Now presenting your royal highness bla, bla, etc. etc. Hurray, let's go.
欢呼尊贵的什么什么陛下 驾到
Now everybody! We all have great curiosity about our guests.
各位 我们对我们的客人都充满了好奇
The New York Giants. Yes, Willy.
纽约巨人 是的 维利
I like them. I like them, I like them.
我喜欢他们 我喜欢他们
I liked them first before I even met them I liked them.
我第一次见到他们 就喜欢上他们了
Yes, yes. You have them compare to how much I like them.
是的 我简直无法说出我有多喜欢他们
Ah shut up, you're so annoying!
闭嘴 你知道你有多烦吗
Now! For as long as you can remember
听着 我们还应该记得
we have been abduct and eaten by the dreaded Foosa.
我们被讨厌的伏狼绑架并吃掉
The Foosa! The Foosa are attacking!
伏狼 伏狼来了