Hey.
嘿。
I'm in the middle of writing my mom an e-mail and she just logged on.
我正写一封给我妈妈的信到一半,她刚刚上线了。
IM her. Should I?
呼她,我该吗?
Yeah, It will make Ben seem more real, won't it?
对,那样可以让本显的更加真实,不是吗?
Okay.
好。
Fancy running into you here.
想象力跑到了你这里。
What time is it there?
那里现在是几点?
Late.
很晚了。
I thought it would be morning.
我以为是早上。
It is. Late morning.
是早上,早上比较晚的时候了。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Just thinking.
在思考。
About what?
关于什么?
You'd be bored.
你一定很无聊。
If I stop replying, you'll know I fell asleep.
如果我不再回复,你就会知道我睡着了。
Try me.
也许吧。
Well, I have kids. Have I mentioned that?
我有孩子,我有提到过吗?
No. That's great.
没有,那很好。
Two daughters. Seven and sixteen.
两个女儿,一个七岁,一个十六岁。
They're lucky to have you as a mom.
她们有你这样的妈妈真幸运。
You are the only person on earth who would say that.
你是世界上唯一会那么说的人。
And it's just because you haven't met me.
因为你从来没有见过我。
I've made so many mistakes.
我犯下了很多错误。
Everyone makes mistakes.
每个人都会犯错。
Yeah, well, I make whoppers, over and over...
对,我撒了很多谎,一次又一次。
and my kids are the ones who suffer.
我的孩子就是谎言的受害者。
It's not fair.
这不公平。