Shut up, Spolden!
住嘴 椰子头
I've been standing here for hours man!
我在这里站了几个小时了
How long do I have to pose like this?
我还得摆多久这样的姿势?
She is finito!
她叫菲尼特
I define any rescuable within a million miles to miss this baby!
我要让百万公里内的所有救援队 想念这个宝贝
When the moment is right, we will ignite the Beacon of the Liberty!
当时机来临时 我们要点燃这个自由灯塔
And be rescued from this awful nightmare!
把我们从噩梦中救醒
What do you think? Pretty cool, ha?
你们觉得怎么样? 很酷吧?
How's the liberty fire going, Melman?
自由之火怎么样了 梅尔曼?
Great! Idiot. I heard that.
很好 白痴 我听见了
Why can't we just borrow some of Marty's fire?
我们为什么不借用一下马蒂的火?
That's wild fire! We're not using wild fire on Lady Liberty!
那是野火 我们在自由女神身上不用野火
Now rub, Melman! I've been doing, I can't!
快点摩擦 梅尔曼 我一直在做 我弄不来
I can't! I can't do it! I can't do it!
我弄不来 我弄不出来 我就是弄不出来
Fire. Fire!
火 火
Fire!
着火了