It's a real specific kind of satisfaction, isn't it...
那真是一种特别的满足感,不是吗?
cooking for people?
为人们做菜?
I'm only a baker, but I put as much creativity and passion...
虽然我只是一个面包师,但是我将我的创造力和激情赋予我的。
into my cakes as a painter puts on a canvas.
蛋糕中,就象画家将它们赋予画布中一样。
Granted, when all's said and done, all I've made is a cake.
同意,当一切都说了做了时,我所做的只不过是一只蛋糕。
But then again, you can't eat the Mona Lisa.
但是与此同时,你无法吃下蒙娜丽莎。
Waiting, the Passionate Baker.
等你,激情面包师。
Dear Passionate Baker...
亲爱的激情面包师。
creativity and passion, huh?
创造力和激情,对吗?
I'm starting to figure out what makes you tick.
我正在寻找打开你芳心的方法。
And as for the Mona Lisa...
关于蒙娜丽莎。
after a few thousand years...
几千年后。
people are going to get tired of her smile.
人们会厌倦了她的微笑。
But a good fudge brownie is eternal.
但是软糖核仁巧克力饼是永恒的。
Dear Brooklyn Boy...
亲爱的布鲁克林男孩。
I'm modest about some things, but not this.
我在有些方面比较谦虚,但这次却不。
I make the best fudge brownies on the planet.
我会做这个星球上最好吃的软糖核仁巧克力饼。
Well, it just so happens...
真是巧了。
I make the best homemade ice cream.
我会做最好吃的自制冰淇淋。
Ice cream and brownies.
冰淇淋和核仁巧克力饼。
Now that's a good combo. That's all I'm looking for.
那真是完美的结合。 那正是我所寻找的。
My own good combo.
我自己的完美结合。
Someone I can bring out the best in...
可以展现我最佳一面给他看的某人。
and someone that brings out the best in me.
以及可以展现最佳一面给我看的某人。