vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<
您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 超完美男人 > 正文
- Dear Passionate Baker...
- 亲爱的激情面包师。
- I'm spending my days with very serious business people...
- 我每天都和非常严肃的生意人打交道。
- and I know I should be listening to every word they say...
- 并且我知道必须听清楚他们说的每一个字。
- but all I keep thinking is...
- 不过我一直在想的是。
- what am I doing all the way in China?
- 我究竟在中国干什么?
- Unbelievable. Listen to this. Come on. Let's go.
- 难以置信,过来,听这个。
- It's from Ben.
- 本的来信。
- I planned this restaurant before I'd ever laid eyes on you.
- 我在与你对上眼前就计划开这样一家餐馆。
- If I had to do it over...
- 如果我一定要完成这个计划。
- I'd buy the building right next to yours and open there.
- 我将会在你家门口买一栋楼,并在那里开张。
- He'd rather be with me.
- 他宁愿和我在一起。
- Why don't you write him back?
- 为什么你不给他回信?
- Good.
- 好注意。
- Excuse me.
- 对不起。
- if your food's half as good as your letters...
- 如果你的食物有你的信的一半好。
- Dear Brooklyn Boy...
- 亲爱的布鲁克林男孩。
- nothing would make me happier than having your restaurant on my block.
- 那么你的餐馆开在我们街区内会另我非常高兴。
- But I'd hate to deprive the nation of China...
- 但是我不希望剥夺中国人。
- of that kind of satisfaction. So open your restaurant there first.
- 享受这种食物的满足的权利,所以先在那里开一家吧。
- Dear Passionate Baker...
- 亲爱的激情面包师。
- as long as I'm in the kitchen cooking...
- 只要我能在厨房里烧菜。
- it doesn't matter where I am.
- 身在何处没什么关系。

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
1.passionate
热情的;热烈的,激昂的;易怒的
When passionate love is described like this, it in some ways sounds like an addiction.
热烈的爱情是这样描述的:在某些方面它听起来像是一种瘾。
2.all the way
一路上;自始至终
'You should not train her hard today,' He warned, 'She has walked all the way from my farm and (/she) is tired.
"你不应该今天努力地训练她," 他警告 ", 她已经走来自我的农场所有的方式而且 (/她)很疲累.
3.laid eyes on
看见,见过,与...对上眼
When she first laid eyes on a swan she spontaneously signed "water bird",showing an ability to innovate language.
当华秀第一次看见天鹅时,她便自发作出了“水鸟”的手势,这表明黑猩猩具备语言创新的能力。
4.deprive
使丧失,剥夺
If you deprive them of education, the nation cannot progress.
如果剥夺了她们受教育的权利,国家就不能进步。
考考你
翻译:
1.他说他不再进军攻城。
2.早在派你老婆去谈判前我早就支调安排了
上期答案:
1.I understand you have suffered.
2.My mom only smiles once a month when the alimony check comes.
重点单词 | 查看全部解释 | |||
understand | [.ʌndə'stænd] | |||
block | [blɔk] | |||
satisfaction | [.sætis'fækʃən] | 联想记忆 | ||
kitchen | ['kitʃin] | |||
deprive | [di'praiv] | 联想记忆 | ||
passionate | ['pæʃənit] | 联想记忆 | ||
spontaneously | [spɔn'teiniəsli] | |||
check | [tʃek] | 联想记忆 | ||
addiction | [ə'dikʃən] |

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: