And just like that,
就这样
my service in the United States Army was over.
我在合众国军队的生活结束了
So I went home.
所以我回家
I'm home, Mama.
我回家了,妈妈
I know. I know .
我知道,我知道
Louise, he's here .
露西,他来了
Now, when I got home, I had no idea,
当我回家时,我不知道做什么
but Mama had all sorts of visitors.
但妈妈有很多访客
We've had all sorts of visitors .
我们有客人来访
Everybody wants you to use their Ping-Pong stuff.
每个人都想要你用他们的乒乓器材
One man even left a check for $25,000
有个人还留了一张两万五的支票
if you'd be agree able to saying you like using their paddle.
希望你能说:你爱用他们的球拍
I only like using my own paddle.
我只爱用我自己的球拍
Hi, Miss Louise.
嗨,露西小姐
Hey, Forrest.
嘿,福雷斯
I know that, but it's $25,000, Forrest.
我知道,可那是两万五啊,福雷斯
I thought maybe you could hold it for a while,
我想也许你可以试用一段时间
see if it grows on you.
看看顺不顺手
That Mama, she sure was right.
妈妈的确说得对
It's funny how things work out.
事情总是出乎意料