You look like a cartoon.
你看起来像位卡通人物
This is classic Rat Pack.This is a devore.
这是鼠帮乐队的经典造型 这是德沃尔牌的
Sorry, Dino.Will you stop with the hat?Come on. Let's go.
对不起了 流浪汉 别再弄你的帽子了行吗 赶快 我们要走了
You're upset.Sour grapes.
你生气了 嫉妒
What was that?
你说什么
Look, you tell me which rule I broke,and I will thumb it back to prison myself.
告诉我 我犯了哪条规定 我会自己回去监狱里呆着去
For starters...I work hard. I do my job well.
首先我努力工作 也做得很好
And I don't have a $10 million view of Manhattan
而我却没有一套值一千万的公寓
That is share with a 22-year-old art student while we sip espresso.
还可以在喝意大利咖啡的时候欣赏一位二十二岁的艺术系学生
Why not?Why not? Because I'm not supposed to.
为什么不 为什么 因为我不允许
The amount of work I do equals certain things in the real world.
我做的那些工作是要换回现实的东西的
Not cappuccino in the clouds.
而不是云中的卡布其诺
Look, I will find out where June buys her coffee if it's that important to you.
好吧 如果对你有那么重要 我会问清楚琼在哪里买的咖啡的
It's not about the coffee.
这与咖啡无关
I think it is.
我觉得有关
No, it's not.This is what gets you into trouble.
不 无关 这会把你卷进麻烦里的
This is the start of those something-for-nothing schemes that lead to the frauds that got you locked up.
这就是那些毫无意义的计划的开始 最终会让你作茧自缚的
I think it's some sort of Italian roast.
我觉得那是某种意大利烘烤咖啡
Get in the car.
上车
Who's that?
那是谁
That's Diana.Diana is my probie.
那是戴安 戴安是我的见探
Probie?Probationary agent.
见探 见习探员
She does everything I don't.She's very good at her job, and she can do way better than you.
我不做的工作都由她来做 她对她的工作很在行 她能比你强得多
You must be Neal Caffrey.Nice hat.
你一定就是尼尔·卡夫瑞了 帽子很漂亮
What have we got?
我们查到了什么
His name's Tony Field.Customs flagged him coming in from Spain in response to our snow white bolo.
他叫托尼·菲尔德 他从西班牙来的时候 海关因为我们在调查白雪大刀而把他扣了下来
Customs playing nice?
海关态度还好吧
The usual chest-pounding. He's in their custody, not ours.
老样子 他现在受他们监管 我们管不了
Less paperwork for me. What's he carrying?
那我就省去很多文书工作了 他带了些什么
Oh, you're gonna love this.
你会喜欢这个的