Oh! What are you, stupid or something?
啊!你怎么搞的,你是傻瓜吗?
What's your problem?
你有什么毛病?
What's his problem?
他有什么毛病?
Did you lose your packet in the war or something?
你把你那玩意丢在战场上了吗?
Is your friend stupid or something?
你朋友是不是傻瓜呀?
What did you say?
你说什么?
I said is your friend stupid or something?
我说你朋友是不是傻瓜?
Don't call him stupid!
不许叫他傻瓜!
Hey, don't push her!
嘿,不许推她!
You shut up!
你闭嘴!
Don't you ever call him stupid!
绝对不许叫他傻瓜!
Come on, baby, why you being so upset, huh?
得啦,宝贝,你干嘛这么生气?
Get your goddamned clothes
穿让你那该死的衣服
and get the hell out of here!
马上滚你妈的蛋!
Get out of here!
马上滚!
You should be in a sideshow.
你应该去马戏团
You're so pathetic!
瞧你这惨样!
You big guy!
你这大混蛋!
Loser. You freak!
失败者,怪物!
Oh, no. No.
啊,不
I'm sorry I ruined
对不起,我毁了
your New Year's Eve party, Lieutenant Dan.
你的新年聚会,丹中尉
She tastes like cigarettes.
她身上有一股烟味