would you be willing to trade.
你们是否愿意。
all the days from this day to that.
用这一切来换今天。
for one chance just one chance.
为一个机会,就这么一个机会。
to come back here and tell our enemies.
回到这,告诉我们的敌人。
that they may take our lives.
他们或许会杀死我们。
but they'll never take our freedom!
但他们夺不去我们的自由!
They seem quite optimistic to me.
我认为他们相当乐观。
Maybe they do want to fight.
也许他们真愿意出战。
Confrontation might be a foregone conclusion, milord...
对峙也许是预料中的结果。
but, nonetheless...
但虽然如此。
I think we should deliver the king's terms.
我们该传达国王的条件。
The king's terms? He'll never live up to them.
国王条件?他决不给他们兑现的。
Milord, I think...
吾王,我想。
All right. Offer them the terms.
好吧,将条件说给他们。
Shall we go and meet them?
我们要去会见他们吗?
Let me do the talking.
我来跟他们谈。
Agreed.
好。
Fine speech.
讲的好。
Now what do we do?
现在怎么做?
Just be yourselves.
一如我们所计划的。
Where are you going?
你去哪?
I'm going to pick a fight.
去兴风作浪。