Does that mean I'm morally obligated to burn that lady's outfit?
你是说我应该去烧掉那女人的衣服?
I love seeing teachers outside of school.
我喜欢在学校外见到老师
It's like seeing a dog walk on its hind legs.
就像看到小狗用后腿走路一样
Hey, guys, what's up? I didn't know you worked here.
嗨,大家好,怎么?我还不知你们在这儿上班呢
Yeah, moderately-priced soaps are my calling.
是的,我负责中等价位的肥皂
- You shopping? - No, I'm just here with my boyfriend.
- 你购物吗? - 不,我只是和我男友路过此处
Joking. Sometimes older people make jokes.
开玩笑的,有时年龄大的人也会开玩笑
My nana takes her wig off when she's drunk.
我祖母喝醉了就会把假发摘掉
Your nana and I have that in common.
你祖母和我有共同之处
No, actually, I'm just here because I bartend a couple nights a week
不,事实上,我来这儿是因为一周有几个晚上
down at P.J. Calamity's.
我要去PJ·卡莱米提酒吧点当服务员
Cady, I hope you do join Mathletes, you know,
凯蒂,我希望你加入数学奥赛队,知道吗
because we start in a couple weeks,
因为我们也是几个礼拜前才开始的
and I would love to have a girl on the team,
我想吸收一个女生加入
just, you know, so the team could meet a girl.
知道吗,这样队里就有女孩了
- I think I'm gonna do it. - Great.
- 我想我会加入的 - 太好了
You can't join Mathletes. It's social suicide.
你不能去数奥小组,那是集体自杀
Thanks, Damian.
谢谢,戴米恩
Well, this has been sufficiently awkward,
呃...场面已经足够尴尬了
and I'll see you guys tomorrow.
我们明天再见面吧
- Bye. - Bye.
- 拜 - 拜
Oh, man, that is bleak.
噢,老兄,没前途了
So when are you gonna see Regina again?
你什么时候才能再见到莉贾娜?
I can't spy on her anymore. It's weird.
我不会再监视她的,感觉很怪
Come on, she's never gonna find out. It'll be like our little secret.
拜托,她不会察觉的,这是我们俩的小秘密