Did I ever tell you I've been struck by lightning seven times?
我说过我被闪电打中七次吗?
Once when I was repairing a leak on the roof.
有一次我在修理屋顶。
Once I was just crossing the road to get the mail.
有一次我只是过马路拿信。
I never forgot her...
我永远忘不了。
bIue eyes.
她的碧眼。
Mom?
妈?
Did you get that this Benjamin loved you from the first time that he saw you?
你知道班哲明对你一见钟情吗?
Mm-hm.Not many people experience that.
很少人有这种经验。
Want me to go on? Hm...
要我继续读吗?
He crosses something out.
他把一些内容涂掉。
When that baby came...
妈妈生了宝宝后。
things were different.
一切都不同。
Babies were born, people died.
有人生小孩,有人过世。
A lot of folks been through that old house.
很多人住过那栋老屋。
I've come to say goodbye. I'm going away.
我来道别,我要走了。
Going?
走?
Where?
走去哪里?
I haven't figured that out yet...
我还没想到。
but I'll send you a postcard when I get there.
不过到了会寄明信片给你。
What about your friend, the tall lady?
你高高的朋友呢?
That's what happens with tall people sometimes.
长得高的人经常会这么对我。
We are not friends anymore.
她不把我当朋友了。
Well...
那就。
goodbye.
再见了。