n. 计划者,规划师
您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 超完美男人 > 正文
- No, it isn't.
- 不,不是的。
- Okay, the face a little bit.
- 对,脸有点象。
- But that woman is on a horse.
- 但她是骑在马上的。
- You're not on a horse.
- 你没有骑在马上吧。
- That's a completely different person.
- 那是个完全不同的人。
- It's pretty good.
- 画的很好。
- My dad sponsored comic book conventions when I was a kid.
- 在我小时候,我爸爸常常主持漫画大会。
- He'd take me.
- 他会带上我。
- If you hang around long enough, you pick it up.
- 如果你长期接触一样东西,你也就学会了。
- So you hung out with your dad a lot?
- 所以你跟在你爸爸后面学了很久?
- No. Actually, after he and my mom split up...
- 不,事实上,在我父母分手后
- that's pretty much the only thing we did together.
- 这是我和爸爸在一起做的唯一最多的事情。
- But, hey, at least I learned how to draw, right?
- 但是,嘿,至少我学会了画画。
- Divorce as a career builder. That's nice.
- 父母离婚成了你的事业缔造者,真是不错。
- So, hey, have you ever been?
- 那么,嘿,你以前做过吗?
- Divorced? Not yet.
- 离婚?还没有。
- No, to a comic convention.
- 不,参加漫画大会。
- No, not that, either.
- 不,也没有参加过。
- Well, there's one coming up.
- 最近会有一次会议。
- Six weeks from now. Westside Convention Center.
- 6星期后。在西部会议中心。
- It sounds geeky, but it's kind of fun.
- 听起来挺讨人厌的, 不过也挺有趣的。
- Yeah. I'm not much of a planner, you know.
- 好吧,你看,我不太会安排我的日程。

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
1.on a horse
骑马;快马加鞭
例如:
Her mind is empty. She can't recall the last time she was on a horse or even saw a horse.
但是她的大脑一片空白,她甚至无法回忆起最近一次自己骑马或者看到马的经历。
2.comic book conventions
漫画大会
comic
adj. 喜剧的;滑稽的;有趣的
n. 连环漫画;喜剧演员;滑稽人物
例如:
This week's comic doodle reportedly only shows in the US, for instance, unless you call up a special URL.
比如,据报道本周的漫画涂鸦只能被允许在美国公开展示。 除非你访问一个特定的地址。
3.hang around
闲荡;徘徊
例如:
Plus, it links you: he has to hang around to get it back.
而且,它与你有关:他得留在你身边,将衣物取回。
4.pick up
捡起;获得;收拾;学会
例如:
With this in mind, the next time you need a bit of time to yourself, pick up a book.
记住这个方法,下次当你需要一点自我放松的时间时,你则可以挑选一本书来阅读。
5.split up
分裂,分离
例如:
A classroom with 40 kids is more likely to split up into opposing groups than one with 20, which may explain why students tend to do better in smaller classes.
一个有40个孩子的班级比一个只有20个孩子的班级更容易分裂,这也许可以解释为什么学生在人数较少的班级学得更好。
佳句妙语:
翻译:
1.在我小时候,我爸爸常常主持漫画大会。
2.如果你长期接触一样东西,你也就学会了。
上期答案:
1.How many women can look like a goddess in a bakery uniform?
2.This is the most romantic thing that a man has ever done for you.

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: