No, it isn't.
不,不是的。
Okay, the face a little bit.
对,脸有点象。
But that woman is on a horse.
但她是骑在马上的。
You're not on a horse.
你没有骑在马上吧。
That's a completely different person.
那是个完全不同的人。
It's pretty good.
画的很好。
My dad sponsored comic book conventions when I was a kid.
在我小时候,我爸爸常常主持漫画大会。
He'd take me.
他会带上我。
If you hang around long enough, you pick it up.
如果你长期接触一样东西,你也就学会了。
So you hung out with your dad a lot?
所以你跟在你爸爸后面学了很久?
No. Actually, after he and my mom split up...
不,事实上,在我父母分手后
that's pretty much the only thing we did together.
这是我和爸爸在一起做的唯一最多的事情。
But, hey, at least I learned how to draw, right?
但是,嘿,至少我学会了画画。
Divorce as a career builder. That's nice.
父母离婚成了你的事业缔造者,真是不错。
So, hey, have you ever been?
那么,嘿,你以前做过吗?
Divorced? Not yet.
离婚?还没有。
No, to a comic convention.
不,参加漫画大会。
No, not that, either.
不,也没有参加过。
Well, there's one coming up.
最近会有一次会议。
Six weeks from now. Westside Convention Center.
6星期后。在西部会议中心。
It sounds geeky, but it's kind of fun.
听起来挺讨人厌的, 不过也挺有趣的。
Yeah. I'm not much of a planner, you know.
好吧,你看,我不太会安排我的日程。