Boy, am I thirsty.
怎么还不来?
Was that the buzzer?
是不是门铃响了?
Five letters for ln line to get, maybe.
5个字母,可能要排队买的东西。
Mom, wasn't that the buzzer?
妈妈,是不是门铃响了?
The Times thinks they're so clever.
纽约时报的家伙们认为自己很聪明。
I've got to go take a shower right now.
我现在要去淋个浴。
Hey.
嘿。
Excuse me.
请等一下。
Hello, that's my flower.
那是我的花。
No, it's not, it's mine.
不,这是我的。
Is your name Jean? No, that's my girlfriend.
你叫简吗? 不,我女朋友叫这个名字。
Okay, what's the card say?
好,那卡片上写了什么?
It says, To my dearest girlfriend...
写着“送给我最亲爱的女朋友”。
on her birthday, I love you so-Give me my flower back.
作为生日礼物, 我是如此的爱你- 把花还给我。
Could you be any more crazy?
你是不是想更疯狂些?
I was just bringing them to you.
我只是想把它给你带去。
Wow! How beautiful.
哇!多美啊!
Who are those for? Me.
送给谁的? 我的。
Isn't that weird, someone left me flowers?
不奇怪吗? 有人送花给我。
Who? What's the card say? Let's see.
谁送的?卡片上写些什么? 我来看看。