I heard.
听说了。
This Wallace is a brigand, nothing more.
华莱士只不过是个土匪。
And how would you deal with this brigand?
你要如何对付这个土匪?
Like any common thief.
像对付一般的盗贼。
Have the local magistrate arrest him.
让当地官来依罪判刑。
Leave us.
退下吧。
Wallace has already killed the magistrate.
华莱士已杀了当地官员。
and taken control of the town.
并且控制当地。
Stand up.
站起来。
Stand up.
站起来。
In the morning.
等到早上。
I depart for France to press our rights there.
我去法国施压对我权利的确立。
and I leave you here to quell this little rebellion.
我让你们来镇压这叛军。
Understood? Is it?
了解吗?懂吗?
One day, you will be a king.
终有一日,你会为王。
At least try to act like one.
至少要表现的像个君王。
Get away from me!
你少烦我!
Convene my military council.
召唤我的军事大臣。