What are you waiting for, boy?
你还在等什么,孩子?
Here. You can do it.
来,你办的到。
I'll hold him down.
我来压住他。
Pour it straight in the wound.
倒在伤口上。
It seems like a waste of good whiskey.
我知道这是糟蹋。
Indulge me. Ah!
宽恕我吧!
Hold him. Hold him.
按住他,按住他。
Hold him.
按住他。
Now let him go.
让他走。
I'm sorry.I'm sorry.
对不起,对不起。
That'll wake you up in the morning, boy.
那会让你清醒到天明,孩子。
There's somebody coming!
有人来了!
Arm yourselves!
警戒!
There's somebody coming.
有人来了。
MacGregors...from the next clan.
是麦奎格,来自另一族的。
We heard about what was happening.
我们听说了状况。
We don't want you amadans thinking you can have your fun without us.
我们不希望你们独享其乐。
Go home.
回去。
Some of us are in this.
有些人都已身涉其中。
Can't help that now.
我也没办法。
But you can help yourselves.
但你们可以救自己。
Go home.
回家去。
when the English garrison from the castle.
英格兰军烧毁后,就已没家园。
And they will.
他们会奋战的。