Now they told us
他们告诉我们
that Vietnam was going to be very different
越南完全不一样
from the United States of America.
和美利坚合众国相比
Except for all the beer cans and barbecues,
除了啤酒罐和烧烤以外
it was.
的确如此
Hey, I'll bet there's shrimp all in these waters .
嘿,我敢打赌这水里全都是虾
They tell me these Vietnams is good shrimp.
他们告诉我越南的虾最好
After we win this war
等我们赢了这场战争
and we take over everything,
我们就接管所有东西
we can get American shrimpers out here
我们可以把美国捕虾船开过来
and shrimp these waters .
在这水里捕虾
Just shrimp all the time, man.
一天到晚捕虾,兄弟
You must be my FNGs.
你们是新兵吧
Morning, sir.
早上好,长官
Oh, get your hands down.
啊,把你们的手放下
Do not salute me.
不要向我敬礼
There are goddamn snipers all around this area
这一带有他妈的很多狙击手
who'd love to grease an officer.
最喜欢打军官
I'm Lieutenant Dan Taylor. Welcome to Fort Platoon.
我是丹泰勒中尉,欢迎来弗特排
What's wrong with your lip?
你的嘴唇怎么啦?
I was born with big gums, sir.
我天生就是厚嘴唇,长官
Well, you better tuck that in.
嗯,你最好把它吸进去点
Gonna get that caught on a trip wire.
不然会碰到地雷线