You can sit here if you want.
你愿意的话可以坐这儿
I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life.
我一生再没见过如此美丽的人
She was like an angel.
她就象一位天使
Well, are you going to sit down or aren't you?
你想坐还是不想坐?
What's wrong with your legs?
你的腿怎么啦?
Um, nothing at all, thank you.
没什么,谢谢你
My legs are just fine and dandy.
我的的腿好得很
I just sat next to her on that bus
我和她在并排坐在校车里
and had a conversation all the way to school.
去学校途中我们一直在说话
My back's crooked like a question mark.
当时我的背象个问号那么弯
Next to Mama, no one ever talked to me
除了妈妈,没有人和我说话
or asked me questions.
或问我问题
Are you stupid or something?
你是不是有点傻?
Mama says, "Stupid is as stupid does."
妈妈说,“傻人有傻福”
I'm Jenny .
我叫珍妮
I'm Forrest-- Forrest Gump.
我叫福雷斯…福雷斯甘
From that day on, we was always together.
由那天开始,我们经常在一起
Jenny and me was like peas and carrots.
珍妮和我形影不离
She taught me how to climb.
她教我怎么爬树
Come on, Forrest, you can do it.
快,福雷斯,你能做到
I showed her how to dangle.
我教她怎么摇摆
"A good little..."
“一个好小…”
She helped me learn how to read,
她帮我学怎么认字
and I showed her how to swing.
我教她怎么倒挂
Sometimes, we'd just sitout
有时,我们就那么坐着
and wait for the stars.
等星星出来
Mama's going to worry about me.
妈妈会担心我的
Just stay a little longer.
再呆一会儿
For some reason, Jenny didn 't never want to go home.
不知为什么,珍妮从来不爱回家
O.K.,Jenny, I'll stay.
好吧,珍妮,我再呆一会儿