We'll stay here tonight.
我们今晚留在此。
Tomorrow you'll come home with me.
明天你跟我回家。
I don't want to leave.
我不想离开。
You didn't want your father to die either, did you?
你也不想你父亲丧命。
But it happened.
但仍是发生了。
Did the priest give a poetic benediction?
神父的祭文有韵味吗?
"The Lord bless thee and keep thee"?
"上帝保佑你 "。
It was in Latin.
是拉丁文。
You don't speak Latin?
你会说拉丁文?
Well, that's something we shall have to remedy, isn't it?
那是我们该要加强的地方。
"The Lord bless thee and keep thee."
"上帝保佑你 看守你"。
"The Lord cause His light to shine on thee."
"上帝的光芒照在你身上"。
"The Lord lift up His countenance upon thee"
"上帝抬起他的颜面看着你"。
"and give thee peace."
"赐你平安"。
Amen.
阿们。
Your heart is free.
你的心是自由的。
Have the courage to follow it.
要有勇气去追寻。
What are they doing?
他们在做什么?
Saying good-bye in their own way.
依他们特有的方式道别。
playing outlawed tunes on outlawed pipes.
奏着亡命曲调 吹着亡命箫。
It was the same for me and your daddy.
我与你父亲也同在我们父亲丧命时吹奏过。