他一整天都在这儿吗 不是的
Man:He just showed up 2 minutes ago. He went by there.
刚过来两分钟 然后就到那边了
Parker:Are you kidding? Is it with Kate?
开玩笑吧 它跟着凯特来的吗
I don't have seen her.
没看见她
Parker:Okay. I don't know. I guess she gone home.
不知道 估计她回家了
That same wretch.
可爱的家伙
Come on, come on, boy. Come on, come on.
过来 孩子 过来
Kathy:Mom!
妈
Cate:Yes, sweetie? I'm in here.
你来了 甜心 我在这儿呢
Kathy:I got the chips.Oh, thanks.
我买了薯片 谢谢
Michael:Hi Mrs. Wilson, it's good to see you.
维森女士 幸会
Cate:Oh, Michael. Nice to see you. Call me Kate.
麦高 你好 叫我凯特就可以了
Michael:I got you some beer. Okay. Thank you. Thank you.
给你买了些啤酒 好的 谢谢你
This one look delicious. That's a great steak.
这块肉样子真可口 上等牛排
Cate:Why don't you take this to dad.
拿给爸爸吧
Kathy:Sure? He's out there.
拿给爸爸吗 他就在外面