I shall tell you of William Wallace.
我要告诉你们威廉华莱士的故事。
Historians from England will say I am a liar.
英国史学界会认为我是骗子。
But history is written by those who have hanged heroes.
但历史是由崇拜英雄者所撰写。
The king of Scotland had died without a son.
苏格兰国王驾崩时未留子嗣。
and the king of England.
而英格兰王位。
a cruel pagan known as Edward the Longshanks.
被残酷异教徒长腿爱德华。
claimed the throne of Scotland for himself.
自封为王。
Scotland's nobles fought him.
苏格兰贵族与他宣战。
and fought each other over the crown.
互相交战 争夺王位。
So Longshanks invited them to talks of truce.
长腿邀他们共商休战。
No weapons,one page only.
不携武器 只准一名侍随。
Among the farmers of that shire was Malcolm Wallace,
农民代表是平民马尔科姆 华莱士。
a commoner with his own lands.
他有自己的土地。
He had two sons,John and William.
两个儿子 约翰和威廉。
I told you to stay.
我叫你留在家中。
Well,I finished my work.
我做完事了。
Where are we going?
我们上哪?
MacAndrews'.He was supposed to visit.
麦安祖家 聚会结束后拜访。
Can I come? No, go home, boy!
我能去吗? 不 回家 孩子!
But I want to go.
但我想去。
Go home or you'll feel the back of my hand.
回家 否则我打你。
Go you home,William.
回家 威廉。