小家伙 你迷路了吗
Here. Come...Lost here, bud.
过来 来...迷路了 小家伙
Somebody must belooking foryou.
主人肯定很着急
This guy waswandering around.
这条小狗在四处游荡
Carl:Really? On the platform?
真的 站台上吗
Parker:On the platform.
在站台上
Carl:That's a good thing you have found him.
被你捡到真是幸运
Parker:Yeah. Well...
是啊
Tell you what, this little crate
跟你说 这个小木箱
was out there, it was broken.
掉在外面 已经坏了
I don't know what's going on, but...
我不清楚来龙去脉 但...
Here you are. Someone's gonna be here for him.
交给你了 应该会有人来找它
Yeah, sure. So you just hold him here.
是啊 当然 你收留它一段时间
You just hold 'it till they come.
等人来找就好
Carl:No, I can't, I can't do that.
不 我不能 我不能养
I can't do that, professor.
我不能养它 教授
Parker:What?
什么
Well, he was out there... no one's gonna leave this dog.
它就在门口...没人会遗弃这狗的
Carl:No, I know that.
对 这我知道
I know. No one's gonna leave it.
这么好一只狗 不会扔掉的
They will back for him.
主人会来找的
So, you take him with you. And when, uhm...
你先带回去 主人来找的话
Any oneshows up, I tell them that you have it.
我就让他们找你
Parker:Someone's gonna be here.
一定会有人来的
They are going to come for him.
主人会来找它的
Carl:No, you don't understand.
不 你不明白
Really, just... just...
真的 就...就...
I'm, I'm gonna have to put this in here.
我就放它在这一晚
for like the whole night, if nobody comes.
如果没人来领的话
If they are not here, I'll... I'll lock him in here.
如果没人要 我...我就得把它锁在这
And he will be safe for the night. But...
它今晚是安全了 但...
I... All, I can do is take him to the pound in the morning.
明早就必须送动物收容所去