“How come yeh never wrote back ter me?” said Hagrid as Harry jogged alongside him.
“你怎么一直不给我回信?”海格问,哈利在他身边一溜小跑。
Harry explained all about Dobby and the Dursleys.
哈利把多比和德思礼一家的情况都跟他说了。
“Lousy Muggles,” growled Hagrid.
“可恶的麻瓜,”海格咆哮道,
“If I'd've known —”
“要是我知道——”
“Harry! Harry! Over here!”
“哈利!哈利!快过来!”
Harry looked up and saw Hermione Granger standing at the top of the white flight of steps to Gringotts.
哈利一抬头,看见赫敏格兰杰站在古灵阁的白台阶上。
She ran down to meet them, her bushy brown hair flying behind her.
她跑下来迎接他们,蓬松的棕发在身后飞扬。
“What happened to your glasses? Hello, Hagrid—Oh, it's wonderful to see you two again—Are you coming into Gringotts, Harry?”
“你的眼镜怎么了?你好,海格……哦,又看到你们俩了,真是太好了……你去古灵阁吗,哈利?”
“As soon as I've found the Weasleys,” said Harry.
“我找到韦斯莱一家之后就去。”哈利说。
“Yeh won't have long ter wait,” Hagrid said with a grin.
“你不用找多久的。”海格笑道。
Harry and Hermione looked around: Sprinting up the crowded street were Ron, Fred, George, Percy, and Mr. Weasley.
哈利和赫敏环顾四周,看见罗恩、弗雷德、乔治、珀西和韦斯莱先生正从拥挤的街上快步跑来。
“Harry,” Mr. Weasley panted. “We hoped you'd only gone one grate too far. . . .” He mopped his glistening bald patch.
“哈利,”韦斯莱先生喘着气说,“我们但愿你只错过了一个炉门……”他擦了擦亮晶晶的秃顶。
“Molly's frantic—she's coming now —”
“莫丽都急疯了—她马上就来。”
“Where did you come out?” Ron asked.
“你在哪儿出来的?"罗恩问。
“Knockturn Alley,” said Hagrid grimly.
“翻倒巷。”海格板着脸说。
“Excellent!” said Fred and George together.
“太棒了!”弗雷德和乔治一起叫了起来。
“We've never been allowed in,” said Ron enviously.
“大人们从来不让我们去的。”罗恩羡慕地说。
“I should ruddy well think not,” growled Hagrid.
“我想最好别去。”海格粗声说。
Mrs. Weasley now came galloping into view, her handbag swinging wildly in one hand, Ginny just clinging onto the other.
韦斯莱夫人急急地向这边跑来,一只手拎着的手提包剧烈地摆动着;金妮拉着她的另一只手吃力地跟着。
“Oh, Harry—oh, my dear—you could have been anywhere —”
“哦,哈利—哦,亲爱的—你走到哪儿都可能的啊—”