台词赏析:
Father:Would you mind explaining it to your mother?
你能让你妈也明白就好了
Juli:I loved to watch my father paint.
我喜欢看爸爸画画
Or really, I loved to hear him talk while he painted.
或者说我是喜欢他边画画边与我聊天
I learned a lot about my dad that way.
我就这样了解了爸爸很多的事
He told me all sorts of things...like how he got his first job delivering hay and how he'd wished he'd finished college.
他与我谈天说地 比如他是如何找到送干草的第一份工作的 还有他真希望当年能念完大学
Then one day he surprised me.
有一天 他的话让我很意外
Father:What's going on with you and, uh, Bryce Loski?
你和布莱斯·洛斯奇怎么回事
Juli:What do you mean? Nothing.
你指什么 没什么啊
Father:Oh, okay.My mistake.
好吧 是我想多了
Juli:Why would you even think that?
你为什么会这么想
Father:No reason.
不为什么
Just that you...talk about him all the time.
只是你...老是在说他
Juli:I do?
我有吗
Father:Mm-hm.
是啊
Juli:I don't know.
我不知道
I guess it's something about his eyes.
我猜是因为他的眼睛吧
Or maybe his smile.
或是因为他的微笑
Father:But what about him?
那他的人呢
Juli:What?
什么
Father:You have to look at the whole landscape.
你得观其全貌