There has to be a way to abort the warhead.
肯定有办法中止弹头
If there is one, it'll be on the launch device.
那应该就是在发射装置上
We're gonna get that case.
我们要拿到那个箱子
May there be peace on Earth.
愿地球迎来和平
Disable the relay.
拆除继电器
Get Wistrom! Inside, inside!
进去追威斯特伦
Wistrom destroyed the relay.
威斯特伦毁掉了继电器
Ethan went after Hendricks and the case, but...
伊森去追亨德里克斯和箱子了 但是
Doesn't matter if he has the case. We can't transmit the abort codes.
他拿到箱子也没用 我们传输不了中止指令
Can you fix it?
你能修好吗
Yeah... It's gonna be pointless if we don't have any power.
能 可要是没电也还是白搭
Wistrom!
威斯特伦
Jane!
珍
I'm okay.
我没事
No, you are not okay. She's hit.
不 你有事 她中弹了
You stay here and cover Benji.
你留在这里掩护班吉
Benji, get this thing rewired and back online. I'll get the power on.
班吉 把这东西接好再连上网 我去恢复电力
We can do this.
我们能做到