Satellite weaponized and online.
卫星已经武器化并且联网
Upload the new authentication codes.
上传新的鉴别代码
Lock Russian Central Command out of the system.
将俄中央司令部锁定在系统外
Isolate the sub.
隔离潜艇信号
We'll fire just one missile, an apparent retaliation for the Kremlin.
我们只需发射一枚导弹 就为报复克林姆林宫的爆炸
That should start the ball rolling.
这样足够引发战争了
I'm here, Ethan.
我在 伊森
How long until Hendricks can launch a missile?
亨德里克斯要多久能发射核弹
Less than 30 seconds!
不到三十秒
We need another route.
找替行路线
Turn left up ahead, take the alley on the right.
左转 直行 走右边的小巷
We have uplink.
上传完毕
Ethan, Hendricks has started the launch sequence.
伊森 亨德里克斯启动了发射码
How much time until missiles are flying?
核弹还有多长时间发射
Three minutes!
三分钟
We're three and a half minutes out.
我们要晚三分半
We can make it.
我们赶得及