好吧 要关闭卫星
we have to manually tap into the central server.
就必须手动切入中央服务器
You'll enter through the exhaust vent, wearing this under your suit.
你要从排气管道进去 衣服里面穿着这个
Drop down into the computer array, and I'll catch you,
下到计算机阵列 我再接住你
then move you along the relay roomand you jack into the panel.
拽着你进到继电器室 你再接入仪表板
Okay, so we enter the party separately as guests.
好吧 我们以宾客身份分头进入舞会
Ethan quarterbacks while Jane...
伊森负责指挥 而珍
Gets the codes from the billionaire.
从大款那里拿到密码
I switch off the fan, you jump into the computer array,
我关闭风扇 你跳到计算机阵列里
and I catch you, you plug in the transmitter
我接住你 你接入发射器
then Ethan feeds me the codes which I then use to pinpoint Hendricks' location.
伊森告诉我密码 我就能锁定亨德里克斯
Okay, but you just breezed over something I think is really important.
好吧 你刚刚有句话一带而过 我觉得还挺重要
The computer array part, where I just...
就是那个计算机阵列 我就这么
Jump?
往下跳了
And I catch you.
我会接住你的
Yeah.
好吧
I don't... Why is that so hard to grasp?
真是的 这有这么难理解吗
Well...
嗯
Why? It's a 25-foot drop. And we're using magnets.
难理解吗 那可是七米半多的高度 而我们用的是磁铁
Yeah.
是的
In light of our recent efforts, the technology's...
鉴于最近发生的事 这些科技产品
The science is sound. All right?
技术绝对没问题 好吗
I'd be more worried about the heat.
我反而更担心温度问题
And then there's that. What heat?
还有那个问题啊 什么温度问题
Well, it's like any computer, isn't it?
计算机都是一个道理 不是吗
If you switch off the fan, it's gonna get really hot!
你要是关掉了风扇 温度就会飙升啊
Of course.
可不是嘛
Relatively, you know.
就是高一些而已
Of course it will. So I'm jumping into a...
当然啦 所以 我基本是
An oven, essentially.
朝一个烤炉里跳
Yeah. Essentially.
是啊 基本上是
But I'll catch you.
但我会接住你
Great.
好极了