Brij Nath.
布吉纳
Brij Nath. Playboy. Multimedia tycoon
布吉纳 花花公子 多媒体巨头.
On the surface, his entire network is state-of-the-art.
表面上看 他使用的是前沿科技
But it's built on illegally acquired
其实都是非法获得的
Cold War cast-offs, including this, the Novosti satellite.
冷战时期的废弃品 包括这颗纳沃斯蒂卫星
Hendricks needs it to launch a nuclear strike,
亨德里克斯需要它来发射核弹
and we have to shut it down before he gets that chance.
我们得赶在他之前关闭卫星
And to do that, we need to get the access code from him.
那我们就要问他拿到接入密码
One way or another.
不管用什么方法
And if I don't,
我要是拿不到
none of this works.
任务就失败了
You can do this.
你能行的
Yeah.
是吗
A week ago, I would have believed you.
我已经没以前的自信了
I don't blame you for what happened.
莫洛的死 我不怪你
She took someone you cared about. That's not something you just
她杀了你重要的人 这种感觉你没法
let go.
释怀
Did it make you feel better?
这会让你好受一点吗
When you killed the men who killed your wife?
杀掉那些杀害你妻子的人
We can't get them back.
我们没法让他们复生