Manny...I made it myself. Our family.
曼尼 我做的 咱们的一家
Why are I up there?
我怎么不在那上面
You can be on ours. You fit right in.
你可以在我们这里 正好放下
Thanks!
谢了
Of course, it is still in working progress. A few reforges. Here and there.
这还在建设中 很多地方还需要装潢
I don't believe it, you try to baby proof nature.
我不敢相信 你居然这么细心 还怕树扎着宝宝
Baby proof nature? Get out of here!
我细心 别逗了
That's ridiculous.
太荒唐了
Manny, this is the world our baby's gonna grow up in,
曼尼 咱们的孩子必须面对现实成长
You can't change that.
你不能永远护着她
Of course I can, I am the biggest thing on earth.
我当然可以 我是世界上最大的生物
Okay, big daddy,
行啊 万能老爸
I can't wait to see how you handle the teen years.
我都等不及看你如何调教青春期少年呢
Come on, Sid. I do not want you touch anything. This place is for kids.
出来希德 这是孩子乐园 别乱碰
Are you a kid?
你是小孩吗
Don't answer that.
别回答