You misunderstand. I'm not buying. I'm selling.
你误会了 我不是来买东西 是来卖
You're selling.
卖
Selling what?
卖什么
The future.
未来
Yeah, I got all I need, thank you.
这个我自己有 多谢好意
Our countries are on the brink of war.
我们两国处在战争爆发边缘
War is very good for business.
战争让我有生意做
Nuclear war?
核战争呢
Go on.
继续说
I'm looking for a man named Kurt Hendricks.
我在找一个叫柯特·亨德里克斯的人
You may know him as Cobalt.
或者你知道他的另一个名字 柯伯
In either case, I think you know what he wants.
不管怎样 我觉得你知道他想要什么
I'll bet he even tried to buy it from you at some point.
我打赌他甚至想从你这里买过
Go on.
接着说
He has acase, he has codes.
他有了箱子和密码
But they're worthless without a tactical satellite.
但还缺一颗战略卫星
I want to know where he'd get it.
我要知道他去哪里能弄到
A man with information like that would be a potential terrorist.
知道这种事的人就是潜在的恐怖分子
And to your government,
而对你们政府来说
a potential terrorist is a terrorist.
宁可错杀 绝不误放
If you help me,
你要是帮我
my friends become your friends.
我的朋友就是你的朋友
Sorry.
抱歉
I cannot help you.
我帮不了你
I certainly cannot tell you that Russia quietly sold
我也决不能告诉你 俄罗斯曾秘密将
an obsolete tactical satellite to a certain telecom in Mumbai.
一颗战略卫星卖给了孟买的一个通讯公司
And whoever gave them that idea?
这是谁给他们出的主意
An enterprising third party.
一个突发奇想的第三方
Working on commission.
拿人钱财 替人办事
Helping old friends. Making new ones.
援助老友 结交新朋
Can the satellite be shut down?
这颗卫星能关闭吗
That would take special skills,
那需要特别的技术
and you cannot do italone.
你一个人可办不到