Well, it's just you and me now. Two bachelors knocking about in the wild.
只剩我们两个啦 两个光棍在原野任意闯荡
Fine. But I'm not gonna carry you.
但我不背你
I still have my pride, you know. Come on, buddy, for old time's sake.
我还有尊严 看在以往的交情 别这样啦
I'll carry him.
我背他
But your herd's leaving. We are now.
可是你的同类要走了 我要跟我的"同类"一起走
Shotgun!
哇!闪电结婚
Manny, who do you like better? Me or Diego?
你比较喜欢谁?我还是狄亚哥
Diego. It's not even close. Told you.
狄亚哥 你哪有得比 哈 我有没有跟你说过?
Manny, you can't choose between your kids.
蛮尼 对自己孩子不能偏心
He's not my kid. Not even my dog.
我孩子? 他连宠物狗都算不上
If I had a dog and my dog had a kid...
如果我养狗、狗生了小狗
and the dog's kid had a pet, that would be Sid.
小狗养宠物 那宠物才是喜德
Can I have a dog, Manny? No.
我可以养狗吗 蛮尼? 不行
Ellie, can I have a dog? Of course you can, sweetie.
伊丽 我可以养狗吗? 当然可以 亲爱的
Ellie, we have to be consistent with him.
伊丽 我们不能有两套标准